forum.petroglif.ru
Сайт поддержки пользователей системы "Papyrus".

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы  АдминистрацияАдминистрация   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
 Отслеживание ошибок

OpenCapyrus Roadmap

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов forum.petroglif.ru -> Papyrus
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
jan marco

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 24, 2019 12:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: OpenCapyrus Roadmap Ответить с цитатой

I like the OpenCapyrus source code very much. I see it as the core-source code for a good Enterprise/Personal Resource Planning Application/Tool.

What is the current Roadmap of OpenCapyrus? Which (planned?) direction (or focus) will the development go in the future?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
sobolev
Разработчик

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 24, 2019 12:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello, Jan.
We'll try to write roadmap in english. And translate features. The most part of the nearest plans are in working on the infrastructure of the project and expanding some functionality.
jan marco

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 24, 2019 2:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello Sobolev,

Цитата:
We'll try to write roadmap in english. And translate features. The most part of the nearest plans are in working on the infrastructure of the project and expanding some functionality.

Perfect Smile

I see that a lot of people uses (Facebook, Alibaba) ecosystems. Animal saver in Belgium (https://www.facebook.com/Dierenasiel.Veurne) buys a product (R-COM BIRD BROODER ICU MX-BL500) from seller (www.junai.nl). Product is not working properly, a lot of animal loving Facebook friends are angry/disappointed on Facebook-platform. I have to tell seller (info@junai.nl) that they have a problem (“Houston 'we' have a problem!”). Junai reacts on a very good caring and empathetic manner. Smile

My opinion is that channels are were important in the future. I think that project Retroshare for example covers peer-to-peer channels. May be there are better ones or you have a different opion about this subject Smile

Цитата:
Retroshare https://retroshare.cc/ establish encrypted connections between you and your friends to create a network of computers, and provides various distributed services on top of it: forums, channels, chat, mail... Retroshare is fully decentralized, and designed to provide maximum security and anonymity to its users beyond direct friends.
You can (entrypted) mail to other RetroShare users (via Tor) also.

Sobolev, Could RetroShare (technically) be ported from QT to OpenCapyrus infrastructure? You have a lot of experience. I hope you have advise about (position) of channel functionality Smile

RetroShare uses the third party libraries http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/Build.rar:
zlib-1.2.3.tar.gz
bzip2-1.0.6.tar.gz
miniupnpc-1.3.tar.gz
openssl-1.0.1h.tar.gz
speex-1.2rc1.tar.gz
opencv-2.4.9.tar.gz
libxml2-2.9.1.tar.gz
libxslt-1.1.28.tar.gz
curl-7.34.0.tar.gz
libssh-0.5.4.tar.gz
protobuf-2.4.1.tar.gz
tcl8.6.2-src.tar.gz
sqlcipher-2.2.1.tar.gz

A lot of them are in OpenCapyrus too (I think).

Greetings Jan Marco
jan marco

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 25, 2019 8:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Jan, you can customize menu (as good as desktop) for any user (or group) in the system. There are command for this puposes: Admin/Interface/Edit menu (and other). Menu and desktops can be associated with user or group at the accordings dialogs (Admin/Groups and users - button [Configuration]). Local menus and desktops are stored in special binary file in (ppy/bin/ppdesk.bin and ppcmd.bin)

Perfect Smile

I like to configurate OpenCapyrus main menu to (as test):

Home Reference Network Channel People Organization Product Service Operation Production Reporting Admin Help Quit

Let every peer (Company and/or Person) synchronize their (local) Products, Services with others (suppliers, competitors, customers, etc.) over OpenCapyrus + Retroshare + SymmetricDS platform.

Цитата:
The developers started an open-source project, now known as SymmetricDS https://www.symmetricds.org/about/history, to build a generalized, flexible software product that would allow scalable replication across heterogeneous databases for the project and for others with similar needs. Over the years, SymmetricDS has been used successfully in a variety of domains, including but not limited to retail, medical, and telecommunications, and in installations with just a few nodes to tens of thousands of nodes.

My two posts are suggestions how I see the future only. I haven't a 'Crystal Ball'. Maybe there are other OpenCapyrus forum members with better ideas Smile (for a roadmap).

Greetings Jan Marco[/img]
sobolev
Разработчик

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 27, 2019 11:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello, Jan.
It's rather interesting idea to incaplulate messanger's feature into OpenPapyrus. I can't say that we have never thought about the limited message interchange functionality, but i consider the competition with existent full-rigged messangers (such as Telegram or RetroShare) wouldn't be in our favor Sad
Neverthless, we'll consider this idea.

Thank you for the example of the road map, i'm in process of the writing the subject.
jan marco

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 30, 2019 2:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello Sobolev,

I give some of my ideas. Maybe there are better solutions, let me know Smile

> It's rather interesting idea to incaplulate messenger's feature into OpenPapyrus. I can't say that we have never thought about the limited message interchange functionality,

- You have messengers functionality
- You have business ERP-opportunities (offer, bid, sell, procurement, make appointments, etc.)
Synergy is to integrate messenger in an ERP-solution (1 + 1 = 3) Smile

>but i consider the competition with existent full-rigged messengers (such as Telegram or RetroShare) wouldn't be in our favor

Telegram is an alternative of WhatsApp. RetroShare is a Facebook ‘wannaby’. Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are central server concepts ("Napster architecture"):

RetroShare builds a decentralized, serverless, distributed, peer-to-peer mesh network. (Create a decentralized social sharing network designed with no dependencies on any corporate system or central servers.) Every peer stores their own data ideally. Smile

The meaning of these terms has changed in time and so different interpretation (https://retroshare.readthedocs.io/en/latest/concept/topology/) are met:
• decentralized
• distributed
• serverless
• peer to peer
• meshed

I think RetroShare is more a proof of concept. It has not much users I think yet. I could be that the project RetroShare are willing to help with integration of ERP (openCapyrus) functionality. For example: If you have updated the road map with messenger/channel functionality. You can always ask them advise about their opinions/hints.

>Neverthless, we'll consider this idea.

Exellent Smile

> Thank you for the example of the road map, i'm in process of the writing the subject.

Exellent Smile

I Holland you have a lot of (Internet)shops and self-employed person (almost 1,1 miljoen self-employed person without staff (zzp’ers)). There are (professional) Website design companies but often self-employed persons in thier network who makes a website. On the web-site the products and services they sell are show. The web-sites are often not maintained in the best security manner. Better is to put products and services in an ERP application (like OpenCapyrus) and propagate the products/service to their friends (customers, supliers, etc) in a channel. Channel functionality is i think a must have in selling/offering. But in automation of ‘have to do’ things like payments of taxes too.

RsChess
RetroShare chess plugin

“Out of the box thinking” : OpenCapyrus could be the RetroShare ERP. The same way as the plugin RsChess is now.

If you are a barber/hairdresser you connect to the barber/hairdresser channel. Clients and other barber shops (in the neigherhood) will pop up in the ERP application. Smile

Цитата:
ERP https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterprise_resource_planning provides an integrated and continuously updated view of core business processes using common databases maintained by a database management system. ERP systems track business resources—cash, raw materials, production capacity—and the status of business commitments: orders, purchase orders, and payroll. The applications that make up the system share data across various departments (manufacturing, purchasing, sales, accounting, etc.) that provide the data.[1] ERP facilitates information flow between all business functions and manages connections to outside stakeholders.

I like the (ERP) subjects in:

I have looked in OpenCapyrus where to find these (ERP) subjects.

Xtuple uses QT, Javascript and Postgresql environment. QT has much bigger disk footprint. I like OpenCapyrus infrastructure, because I can use it right away. QT will cost me a lot of time before it is ready for use.

Smartphones are very important in Holland.

How will OpenCapyrus use the smartphone? N.B. Maybe integration OpenCapyrus functionality in the RetroShare (Android) app?

I like the use of SQL in an ERP application.

Цитата:
SQLyog https://github.com/webyog/sqlyog-community is an all-round Management Tool (/'GUI'/'Frontend') for MySQL. SQLyog Community is the best database management tool for Windows PC we have ever used. It’s easy to use, backups are easy and fast. The query builder makes life much easier. The most complete and easy to use MySQL GUI! Apply schema and data changes visually while moving from test to production. Replicate data periodically at scheduled intervals using superfast checksum based algorithm.

I like to test. I will try to migrate SQLyog in OpenCapyrus as Proof of Concept (POC). I try to learn how OpenCapyrus works. Change menu structure for example. I think dat OpenCapyrus and SQLyog have same C++ ecosystem (both not MFC).

For the (statistical) analyzing and reporting ("Dashboads") part of an ERP I like R.

Цитата:
R is a programming language and free software environment for statistical computing and graphics supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing.[6] The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software[7] and data analysis.[8] Polls, data mining surveys, and studies of scholarly literature databases show substantial increases in popularity in recent years. Although R has a command line interface, there are several graphical user interfaces, such as RStudio, an integrated development environment.

I see that Microsoft has bought revoanalytics. Mircrosoft has a lot of problem to build new version of Microsoft R. The source of R is in r-project. https://www.r-project.org/

Maybe that other OpenCapyrus members has better ideas/suggestions Smile

Greetings Jan Marco
sobolev
Разработчик

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 03, 2019 11:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks, Jan. There are the big post and the great ideas. I'll anser later (including promised roadmap).
jan marco

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 04, 2019 9:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello Sobolev,

Цитата:
Thanks, Jan. There are the big post and the great ideas. I'll anser later (including promised roadmap).

Excellent Smile

Цитата:
Sophisticated ERP, CRM, Point-Of-Sale, etc. Open source now. This system is developed since 1996. https://github.com/papyrussolution/OpenPapyrus

Цитата:
Sophisticated CRM?

Цитата:
Customer relationship management (CRM) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer_relationship_management is an approach to manage a company's interaction with current and potential customers. It uses data analysis about customers' history with a company to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth.[1]

One important aspect of the CRM approach is the systems of CRM that compile data from a range of different communication channels, including a company's website, telephone, email, live chat, marketing materials and more recently, social media.[2]

Through the CRM approach and the systems used to facilitate it, businesses learn more about their target audiences and how to best cater to their needs.

“Communication channels” are an important issue in CRM concept (according definition Wiki).

I think every employee of a company has their own Personal Resource Planning (PRP) application. Employees plans their own resources (products/services) and have specific goals in life. Persons (employees) want to buy car, house, tv, etc. Go to hairdresser, or the want to go on vacation (booking.com airbnb, etc). Could be accessible in a PRP (like OpenCapyrus?) N.B. The important difference with Napster Architecture of https://www.booking.com, etc. is decentralized manner of matching (searching, finding, reservation, paying). No commisions have to be payed to booking.com.

A company has an Enterprice Resource Planning (ERP) application (like ‘OpenCapyrus’). It has relation with the PRP of the employees. If company or a person wants for example “Graphical design service”. They could search in (future in) the P/E-RP application (friend-to-friend RetroShare like) network. A Graphical designer pops up, maybe the son/daughter of an employee of company or supplier, etc. The Graphical designer works in an own eco system with other Graphical designers, customers, suppliers, etc.

Greetings Jan Marco
jan marco

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 15, 2019 11:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello Sobolev,

I see that Microsoft is implementing a ("open source) Linux kernel in Windows.

Цитата:

Windows Subsystem for Linux 2
WSL 2 https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2019/06/12/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-18917/ is a new version of the architecture that powers the Windows Subsystem for Linux to run ELF64 Linux binaries on Windows. This new architecture, which uses a real Linux kernel, changes how these Linux binaries interact with Windows and your computer’s hardware, but still provides the same user experience as in WSL 1 (the current widely available version). WSL 2 delivers a much faster file system performance and full system call compatibility, which lets you run more applications like Docker!

I see in my work environment a lot of use of "Docker". I haven't no experience with it, but could be useful (in javascript environment for example).

Maybe that OpenPapyrus has relation with Terminal.

Цитата:
The new Windows Terminal https://github.com/Microsoft/Terminal, and the original Windows console host -- all in the same place!

Maybe reuse of Microsoft Terminal source code if useful.

Цитата:
WSL 2 is available in Windows Insiders
We’re excited to announce starting today https://devblogs.microsoft.com/commandline/wsl-2-is-now-available-in-windows-insiders/ you can try the Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 by installing Windows build 18917 in the Insider Fast ring! In this blog post we’ll cover how to get started, the new wsl.exe commands, and some important tips. Full documentation about WSL 2 is available on our docs page.

Greetings Jan Marco
jan marco

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 16, 2019 8:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello Sobolev,

Цитата:
Technologies of interaction with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, VK)

Maybe the Miranda-ng could help:
Protocol Support https://www.miranda-ng.org

• Facebook

Цитата:
• Support for searching and adding contacts
• Support for requesting, approving and revoking friendships
• Support for invisible status
• Notification after someone remove you from his friends
• Writing statuses from within your Miranda (posting to user's own wall and to wall of his friends is supported)
• Getting newsfeeds from wall and new notifications
• Shows contacts with "On mobile" status
• With Fingerprint plugin shows the following clients of your contacts: website, Facebook App and Facebook Messenger
• Facebook: first server query https://github.com/miranda-ng/miranda-ng/commit/34967c6ad0a420ac99c1b873b569208bdb88782e
• When we built Facebook’s mobile applications, we needed a data-fetching API powerful enough to describe all of Facebook, yet simple enough to be easy to learn and use by our product developers. We developed GraphQL three years ago to fill this need. Today it powers hundreds of billions of API calls a day. This year we’ve begun the process of open-sourcing GraphQL by drafting a specification, releasing a reference implementation, and forming a community around it at graphql.org http://graphql.org .

• Twitter
• VKontakte

Wireshark and Fiddle could help you to intercept the request to Facebook- , Twitter- , VKontakte-, …, servers.

Цитата:
Wireshark is a free and open-source packet analyzer. It is used for network troubleshooting, analysis, software and communications protocol development, and education.

Wireshark https://www.wireshark.org/download.html is cross-platform, using the Qt widget toolkit in current releases to implement its user interface, and using pcap to capture packets; it runs on Linux, macOS, BSD, Solaris, some other Unix-like operating systems, and Microsoft Windows.

Npcap is a packet capture and injection library for Windows by the Nmap Project . It is a complete update to the unmaintained WinPcap project with improved speed, reliability, and security.

Цитата:
I would also recommend fiddler https://www.telerik.com/download/fiddler because it can read https traffic (if you install the certificates).

I could be that there are better implementations for the protocols Facebook, Twitter and VKontakte?

Let me known if so,

Greetings Jan Marco
sobolev
Разработчик

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 18, 2019 8:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello, Jan.
Thanks for prompt. Miranda is the intresting example of open source implementation of the messenger protocol. We have observed it as many as other opportunities. By the way, i'll append to the roadmap topic about messenger feature.

Interaction with social nets implied a lot of particular features. In the time we will specify them.
sobolev
Разработчик

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 18, 2019 4:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Have more look at miranda ng. Great. There is implementation of realy big deal of protocols in codes. Will explore!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов forum.petroglif.ru -> Papyrus Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: